Saturday, September 11, 2004

Anchors Aweigh

Hey Gord, and everyone else,

Sorry it's been a while but the Internet connection at my hotel in London town sucked and Mrs. F. ran me ragged all week. At the end of the day, I didn't feel like lugging my shit several blocks to an Internet cafe. Boy it's good to be back. I'm in the CyberCentre on the Queen Mary, but I'm heading off to set up my laptop connection in my stateroom. We're still docked in Southampton and we'll be pulling out in a little while. I'll write later. Just skimmed the blog and I'm patting myself on the back for conning . . . er, hoodwinking . . . er, asking Gordon to help out. Hope he plans to stay at his post after I get back to the States. Is he great or what? Well, I'm outta here for now. Great work, Gord.

No comments: