Thursday, December 16, 2004

From Under A Rock...

I was cruisin' yelladog and linked to the Guardian and got this jewel:
BILOXI, Miss. (AP) - Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld should be replaced sometime in the next year, Sen. Trent Lott says.

``I'm not a fan of Secretary Rumsfeld,'' Lott told the Biloxi Chamber of Commerce on Wednesday. ``I don't think he listens enough to his uniformed officers.''

Jeebus, I know "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" and all that, but this is scary. I don't even know if McCain, Kristol, and Schwarzkopf want that idiot on their side. Maybe he has great appeal to the Retard Right.

Yelladog's comment is priceless:
I was saying this two years ago and I got called a commie and a traitor for my trouble.

Why does Trent Lott hate America?

Because of the Emancipation Proclamation for one thing, Patrick.

No comments: