Friday, February 25, 2005

You Ain't Gonna Believe This...

About five minutes ago, Mrs. G got home with the mail. She said, "Wait'll you see what you got!"

What it was, was an 8x10 copy of a pen-and-ink portrait of George W. Bush, from the Republican National Committee, thanking me for my support of the Chimp and asking for a donation! Boy, did they get their signals crossed! It's a good sign of how screwed up they are, I guess.

I turned the "limited edition" (Ha!) portrait over and wrote 'em a "thank you" note:
I hate that Nazi son of a bitch. I don't know how you got my name, but you got screwed. Good.

Bush is an attention-deficit-disordered, dyslexic dry drunk and a son of privilege with a mean streak, born on third base and thinks he hit a triple.

I have been doing everything I can to get that lying sack of crap out of the White House and will continue to do so.

You people in the Retard Right are a bunch of hypocritical, intolerant, ignorant, lying, un-American, corporation-blowing assholes.

Take your phony 'moral values' and shove 'em up your ass. By the way, that was not a request for a date with Mehlman. Maybe JimmyJeff can oblige him.

And I get to send it back to them in a postage-paid envelope.

Maybe it isn't nice of me to send that, knowing that some lady somewhere will open it and see it. Tough shit. It may be the only time I get to do that, and it feels good!

No comments: