Monday, June 27, 2005

Memes

David of 42 tagged me with this during the night.

1. What were three of the stupidest things you have done in your life?

a) Get addicted to cocaine.

b) Steal a car (Though it worked out for the better, all told)

c) Dropping out of high school because I knew more than everybody else.

2. At the current moment, who has the most influence in your life?

My beautiful wife and her little Princess, my publisher, my boss.

3. If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were allowed to only pick up to five people to dine with, who would you pick?

Bill Shakespeare
John Adams
Isaac Asimov
Thomas Jefferson
Albert Einstein

4. If you had three wishes that were not supernatural, what would they be?

I want to be King of the World
I wish my Schaivo-esque nephew would get better
I wish Jesus would return to set the record straight.

5. Someone is visiting your hometown/place where you live at the moment. Name two things you regret your city not having, and two things people should avoid.

This is the New York Metro Area. I don't think there's anything we don't have within a 20 minute drive.

The Long Island Expressway (avoid)
Flying into and out of JFK (avoid)

6. Name one event that has changed your life.

"Studying" for the urinalysis test that got me out of SAC and active duty and into the Reserves.

7. Tag 5 people.

Pudentilla
Francesca
Eponymous
Yelladog
Maurinsky

No comments: