Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Rove's Love Life

I hope you turned your head before you puked! If you didn't, wipe off your screen and keyboard and go see this jewel from Lakshmi Chaudhry at AlterNet:

Danger: speculation about Turd Blossom's sex life ahead.
While just the very thought of Turd Blossom's sex life is likely to permanently dampen the libido, Radar Online's got this scoop on a possible extramarital dalliance:

Go read it for yourself. Far be it from me to gossip.

From I love Karl Rove comes this account of Rove's relationship with the Press:

Ooops - must flutter! I just heard my Wudgyblop's knees pop, so he must have been squatting down in the kitchen to see if his special nut-chunked brownie logs were steaming warm and ready for the press folks to swallow. He's even so thoughtful that he handed me some cellophane to keep Ms. Miller's portion nice 'n fresh for her daily care package while she's on her vacation! What a generous Globblegorp!

I know that stuff's not too important, but I'm in an impish mood, having just finished several cups of Freedom Roast from my new Alternate Brain coffee cup. Go get your own and you'll see what I'm talkin' about.

No comments: