Sunday, August 28, 2005

Anality

I just spent the last 3 hours trying to get this fucking page to display correctly in Internet Explorer. It's the anal German in me. Makes me a good mechanic but it also plays hell with my sanity. I hadn't looked at the page in IE for a while, and not since the last round of tweaks. Oy! Much as I hate Microsoft's browser, I realize most folks still use it, no matter how much I harp on Firefox, and I'd like them to be able to read the site with some efficiency too.

Anyway, I got most of it worked out, though I'm still getting an error message in IE. Can anybody translate this:

Line: 2
Char: 31
Error: Syntax Error
URL: http://alterx.blogspot.com


It's the only problem I have left and it's making me fucking nuts, even though I can't see where it's fucking up the display. Either that or somebody send a car bomber to my house to put me out of my misery.

(Note: I'm using 3 computers to make sure it looks the same in all of them.)

No comments: