Sunday, November 20, 2005

I'm bummed

I've been away from Blogtopia (y!sctp!) for a couple and this morning I'm catching up. I get over to Skippy's and what do I see?

mr. and mrs. skippy are leaving to spend thanksgiving week in paris!

don't worry, the
riots have subsided, and are the skippy's aren't going to those particular arrondissments any way.

(the state department has
no travel advisories, and the skippy's made these plans and purchased these tickets long before the national news made it look like the french revolution all over again).

we leave the blog in the capable hands of cookie jill and pudentilla and rj eskow and mimus pauly and gd frogsdong and the occasional post by holden). we are sure every thing will be fine.

have a happy thanksgiving, everyone, and if possible, skippy will try to find an internet cafe now and then while sipping his cafe au lait, to check in.


au revoir!


I wish I would have known earlier. I would have arranged to meet the Skippy family before they left, but I did ship them off and email. If you read this, Skip, check your email, I sent you the address where we'll be.

No comments: