Wednesday, January 11, 2006

OK then, you're ugly and yer mother dresses ya funny...

In his speech yesterday to a post of the Veterans of Foreign Wars (of which I am a Life Member), Bush denounced certain kinds of critics (of which I am a Life Member). Yahoo News.

Bush, who has faced a barrage of criticism over his handling of Iraq, said Americans know the difference between honest critics who question the way the war is being handled "and partisan critics who claim that we acted in Iraq because of oil, or because of Israel, or because we misled the American people."

Lemme see if I got this straight: It's OK to criticize and question what Bush did in Iraq, unless we criticize and question the actual reasons and what he actually did. If we do that, then we're traitors. Is that about it?

Please, Georgie, come to my house and call me a traitor to my face. Please. I'll even drag your unconscious body into the house before I call 911 invite you in for a cup of coffee.

No comments: