Friday, March 10, 2006

Naked came the blogger

TBogg's goin' Big Time:

I guess I should let everyone in on my little secret.

I have been commissioned to write a book on blogging for a sub-major publishing house (Not Regnery. I said sub-major, not sub-human). Negotiations started several months ago, and today we finally dotted our i's and crossed our tboggs and the deal is done. I'm quite excited. Here is what you can expect:

The book is tentatively called -

An Army of Wankers: How Blogging and Technology Empower Social Maladroits to Feign Expertise, Over-Simplify Complex Arguments, and Land Face Time on Reliable Sources.

In a wide-ranging survey employing very long words containg both vowels and consonants, in addition to Venn diagrams, scratch-and-sniff panels, knock-knock jokes, and pop-ups, I will explain:

This oughta be good. Here's a sample:

Cock-headed man-whore or cock-headed journalist-whore? You make the call.

Some of the 'comments' are good too, to wit:

And be sure to use the line "between the sheets" liberally. That would spice it up AND drive the nitwits crazy.

Oh, and maybe "vagina" too.

The Amazon reviews are being composed already...

Speaking as a Social Maladroit, this is fun stuff. Go read.

No comments: