Thursday, June 15, 2006

You think so?

...

[NY Senator Chuck] Schumer said that the DSCC "fully supports" Sen. Joe Lieberman in his primary bid, and he refused to rule out continuing that support if Lieberman were to run as an independent.

There were degrees of independence, Schumer said. "You can run as an independent, you can run as an independent Democrat who pledges to vote for Harry Reid as Majority Leader."

...


[Link]

Chuck, my man. Leave me to explain something. If Holy Joe jumps ship and you continue to support him, I'm going to make sure you have a primary fight just like your butt buddy up north. You're somebody I can do something about. I can vote against you. I can do my best to get my friends here in Left Blogtopia (y!sctp!) to vote against you. I can also get them to give money to your opponent. And judging from the response I got from my Blogger Party post, your opponent just might be me. Wake up, smell the coffee, or helping Holy Joe might be the least of your problems.

P.S. If you see Hillary, pass along the message to her too.

For more on the Schumer/Lieberman story and the ramifications for the Party, go read this piece by Digby, where I stole the link. It seems Ned Lamont supporters are 'Democratic terrorists'.

No comments: