Saturday, September 9, 2006

They let him live.

This idiot swore he wouldn't be taken alive. Were I the New York State Troopers chasing him down, I would have granted his wish. Would have saved me and my neighbors a nice chunk of tax money.

(Carroll, New York - WABC, September 8, 2006) - After a very tense stand off, the newest man on the FBI's Most Wanted List surrendered peacefully on Friday night.

Ralph "Bucky" Phillips is accused of a violent crime spree -- shooting three New York state troopers and killing one of them -- after escaping from prison.

...

His confidence tonight was his downfall. When unarmed and surrounded on all sides, he put his hands up and gave in.

...


This guy should have a 10mm entrance wound between the eyes. What a waste of my good air. One of the reasons I'm not a cop.

Bucky ... heh ... grown man ... called Bucky ... heh ...

No comments: