Sunday, December 17, 2006

More whoring ...

Not for me this time. I realize that since I started posting over at The Practical Press, my long-winded chapters really glom up the page. Most of the folks who submit stuff are short story writers [and poets, can't forget them, and songwriters too] and that gets sandwiched in between my crap. So, to that end, below are links to the short stories and musical creations in between the chapters of my saga of war and intrigue in the 22nd Century. Good stuff and I urge you to click on the links.

  • Farquiar, the Dragon.
  • The Preacher's Son
  • Small Town Boys - Chapter 39
  • I got a hold on you tonight.
  • Ode to Lost Flakes
  • Airplane Story
  • University. Of Massachusetts, please.
  • Just Like Looking Through Heaven. Or something.
  • A Fable
  • Parking Lot
  • Fine detective work!
  • Mouse Story
  • Visibility
  • No comments: