Monday, February 26, 2007

Talking ...

It's about the only thing the conservatives are good at. I talked about this yesterday, about the war supporters who were big on talk, short on action. Wolcott expands on Fox 'News' and their war cheerleading squad:

... Talking big is the only calisthenic exercise neoconservatives get apart from practicing their "Hail, Caesar!" salutes, but to hear them tell it they're the ones of trim purpose with vital essences coursing through their veins while the rest of us steep in our tepid, watery neo-Weimar malaise ...


These are the ones who should be the first against the wall when the revolution comes. Yes, I have my problems with the idiot, everyday folks who still support this war, but ignorance can be dealt with. It's the paid shills operating under cover of a 'news' organization. Basically those who have sold out the well-being of America for a price.

And an aside, we got about 2 1/2 inches of snow during the night. At 3:30 this morning, I was awakened by the dog licking my face. Have I mentioned the Cattle Dog loves snow? I couldn't get dressed fast enough. It was like "Dad, it snowed! Come on. Hurry, dad, let's go! It SNOWED!" Oy. Now I have to dig the car out.

No comments: