Monday, March 5, 2007

Coultergeist's Loose Lips May Sink CPAC Ship

Please pardon any horrid visuals brought on by my mention of Coulter's 'lips'.

Expanding on Fixer's post, I can't resist posting TRex's comment:

It's time for our side to claim some fucking scalps, and I can't think of a single nasty-ass bleach job I'd rather have hanging on my wall than hers.

Ya think she bleaches that too?

From Raw Story:

But two days afterwards, Democrats were bashing Coulter for hate speech and Republicans, including leading candidates who attending the same conference, rejected her language.

"It would be better, in my opinion, to not have a CPAC at all than to have one that presents conservatism as a hostile, people-hating ideology," said Amy Ridenour, whose National Center for Public Policy Research was one of the paying sponsors for CPAC.

"We conservatives have enough trouble overcoming the false things that are said about us without paying for a platform upon which we shoot ourselves annually in the foot," she wrote on her weblog Sunday.

Shit, you conservatives have enough trouble overcoming the true things that are said about you!

No comments: