Saturday, February 16, 2008

The proverbial 'gun to the head' ...

I've been on the Saudis this morning, miserable scumbags that they are, because I learned of the pending execution of a woman for the practice of witchcraft. Then I stopped over at the Palace and His Highness alerted me to this:

Saudi Arabia's rulers threatened to make it easier for terrorists to attack London unless corruption investigations into their arms deals were halted, according to court documents revealed yesterday.

...


Ah yes, this is what friends do. I know my friends always threaten me with violence if I don't do what they demand.

...

He was accused in yesterday's high court hearings of flying to London in December 2006 and uttering threats which made the prime minister, Tony Blair, force an end to the Serious Fraud Office investigation into bribery allegations involving Bandar and his family.

...


Hmmmm ... Bandar, Bandar, where does that name ...? Oh, now I remember:

...

Why, if we thought even half of that story was true, we'd be tempted to call the little Saudi motherfucker a common terrorist. But we know for a fact that our stalwart commander-in-chief would never deal with terrorists, and Mr. Bush sure-as-shootin' deals with Prince Bandar -- or, as he's affectionately known in Kennebunkport, "Bandar Bush":

...


Birds of a feather. I wonder where the citizens of Britain and the US' interests fall in all this? Oh, that's right, just shut up and go shopping.

No comments: