Thursday, March 20, 2008

Just a thought ...

Before I head out.

If you have been watching the Dow closings lately, you'll notice the only 'up' days are days when the Fed takes action.

Now, I've worked on everything over the past 35 years, from lawnmowers to jets, and I know when something is broken. The banking/credit/investment industry is broken. Look at it like this:

A car comes in to me on the hook (it was brought in on a tow truck, not running). I push it into the shop and determine the fuel pump is shot. Am I gonna push it back out until the part gets here? Yeah, right. I'm gonna undo a vacuum line on the intake manifold and find an aerosol can of something flammable. I'm gonna put the Indian or Sam behind the wheel and tell them to start it while I'm spraying my ass off and we're gonna drive that car out into a parking space, me running along side. Human fuel injector.

Ladies and gentlemen, the Fed is the idiot with the aerosol can running along side the car. Without that constant spray, the market ain't gonna run. The can is just about empty. We got problems.

Off to fix the shit I can fix ...

No comments: