Thursday, May 8, 2008

McJustasfuckinbadasbush

Author Cliff Schecter Discusses "The Real McCain" with BuzzFlash.com -- And It ain't a Pretty Picture

Shorter: McCain's an even worse human being than Bush. I didn't think that was possible, but it seems it is. Take everything bad about Bush, particularly the fat mouth, desire for revenge, lack of moral values despite what he says, the win-at-any-cost even when you know you're wrong you're right because you're you mentality, I could go on and on, then add old age, core-deep crankiness and a spiteful nasty temper.

Normally I don't wish harm to my fellow man, but I'll make yet another exception for McCain: I wish him a veggie stroke prior to the election preceded by a public meltdown. Public, so the media can't ignore it any more and so we'll notice the difference.

No comments: