Sunday, June 15, 2008

Russert Still Doing His Thing

SPR on what must be a very remote interview:

"OK God, let me put up on the screen one of the key Commandments you handed down: 'Thou Shalt Not Kill.' But how do you square that with all the hurricanes, floods, and other natural disasters that you yourself have created?"

One can only imagine God's answer to a typical seemingly-hardball-yet-really-softball trademark Timmeh question. Here's a couple I came up with:

"Do as I say and not as I do." (Maybe God's a Repuglican after all! If there really is a God, we're screwed. Heh.)

"I made you as toys and I can play with you any way I want to. So there!"

"I changed my mind, asshole. So sue me."

"I don't even really exist. You idiots made me up in your own likeness to give power over yourselves to others in hope of giving meaning to your worthless little lives and have a fantasy that you'll live on after the worms are done with you. Morons!"

I could go on and on. It's too easy. We have some truly twisted minds out there, valued readers all, whom I ask to please add your own in 'comments'. Let 'er rip!

No comments: