Sunday, July 6, 2008

Some travel tips for the Fixers

Since Fixer has revealed his travel plans, I did a little research so he doesn't have to spend all his shore leave in Amsterdam's, er, seedy (or maybe sinse-seedy) bars. Museums are nice. Here's one (Note: I absolutely love the music, and even though it's in Portuguese, I think I understood it!):



The F-Man's probably way ahead of me on this, he and Mrs. F being seasoned world travelers and all, they do their homework, but just in case - The Amsterdam Travel Companion

Also see:

Some shopping tips.

The Dutch equivalent of a gun show and a fast-draw competition.

Some other things to do.

And, if you must, Borat visits Amsterdam.

Fixer, I hope this helps and you have a nice, er, trip.

One thing, though - make sure I got all the tech info I need to keep all yer blogs runnin'. I got a sneakin' hunch that after Amsterdam we'll never see yer happy ass again! The answer to 'How ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm...?' depends on what the crop is. Heh.

No comments: