Thursday, August 28, 2008

A coupla DNC quotes

About.com

"If he's the answer, then the question must be ridiculous." --New York Gov. David Patterson, on John McCain

"To those who still believe in the myth of a maverick instead of the reality of a politician, I say let's compare Senator McCain to Candidate McCain. Candidate McCain now supports the very wartime tax cuts that Senator McCain once called irresponsible. Candidate McCain criticizes Senator McCain's own climate change bill. Candidate McCain says he would vote against the immigration bill that Senator McCain wrote. Are you kidding me, folks? Talk about being for it before you're against it! Let me tell you, before he ever debates Barack Obama, John McCain should finish the debate with himself." –Sen. John Kerry (D-MA)

"Look, I owe the American people an apology. If I had beaten the old man you’d of never heard of the kid and you wouldn’t be in this mess. So it's all my fault and I feel that very, very strongly." --Michael Dukakis

I don't hold it against ya, Mike, but it's a good point.

No comments: