Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday Crazy Northern Arizona Martian Hillbilly Music Blogging

Got this from FullMoonGrassGurl. I put it up for ya for a coupla reasons:

Northern Arizona, i.e. north of the Maricopa County line, i.e. a long way from Phoenix, is one of my favorite places in the world. One of the few places I could live other than here in the Sierra Nevada.

We all like Townes Van Zandt songs.

These guys are good.

The Mars Hillbillies at the Wine Loft in Flagstaff, AZ, May 2008. This fine band performs the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of every month. Snowin' on Raton is a Townes Van Zandt song and one of my all time favorites :-) Great job fellers!!




This gal obviously likes Bluegrass, and one of the things she likes to do is videotape drives and set them to music. She's got some good ones. Check 'em out.

Note to FullMoonGrassGurl: I don't care what color Grass yer smokin' under that FullMoon, Gurl. Good job. Keep on truckin'.

No comments: