Friday, July 17, 2009

Kyl Rejects, Guv Protests, McCain Blows Stack

From Daily Kos:

So...John McCain supports Senator Kyl's demand that the Obama administration cancel the stimulus...but when the Obama administration asks state officials whether or not they agree with Senator Kyl's demand, McCain calls it a "threat against the citizens of Arizona."

Put another way, John McCain's message is this: "Don't do what I say I want you to do, because if you do what I say I want you to do, then you're doing nothing but threatening me. AND GET OFF MY LAWN! DAMMIT!"

And they wonder why we think they are a bunch of lunatics.

Heh. I'd like ta sneak up on McLame while he's noddin' off in his rocker on his front porch in between his bouts of semi-lucidity when he waves at passing cars, and wire his blow-off valves (his ears - you old boiler operators know what I'm talkin' about) shut so the excess steam couldn't get out and then back off a safe distance and watch his head explode the next time he spouts some talking points.

Governor Secesh Goodhair is doing something similar. First he rejected $555M in federal stimulus for unemployment, and now he's trying to get a $170M "loan" (yeah, like "loaning" money to yer brother-in-law) for the same unemployment fund and is expected to ask for $650M for it this year. No stimulus, please, but give me the money.

Where's my dog clippers? I wonder if he naps...

What a bunch of fuckin' hypocrites.

No comments: