Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Interpret this...

I told Mrs. G about a dream I had last night, and she said I should blog it, that folks would get a kick out of it, so here goes:

I dreamt that I was trying to buy a pretty straight silver-grey '58 Chevy station wagon. I thought it would be a nice car to haul Mexicans in.

I was trying to buy it from Lou Dobbs. I didn't get it because he wanted $800 and I didn't want to pay more than $400, even though Mrs. G said I should offer $500.

That's it. There was other stuff in the dream that I can't remember, but when it comes to remembering dreams, which I usually don't, that was plenty.

The one question I had when I woke up was, why a '58? Why not a '57 Nomad? I'da paid what he wanted for one of those! The answer came to me soon enough: you can fit more Mexicans in a '58.

What does it all mean?

I guess the Mexicans had to walk. Oh well.

No comments: