Sunday, April 11, 2010

Quote of the Day

Karoli:

...

My personal message to whining doctors

Get over yourselves. It's law, it's staying law, and you're going to make a boatload of money one way or the other so you can fund your racist conservative teabagging buddies in the Southern states. If it's so repugnant to you to practice medicine for the welfare of patients instead of the welfare of your checkbook, get out of the medical profession, get out of the way, and let someone who gives a damn step in your place.


...


Indeed. I remember a day, my mom was a nurse for 60 years, when doctors practiced medicine for the good of their fellow man first. Now, all but one (my ENT) of the doctors I know are more concerned about their share of a 'hospital corporation' and their vacation home in the Bahamas. But then again, most of the doctors I know are my customers, and most of them live here.

No comments: