Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A 60-second letter to your congresscritter

I posted about this some time ago. Please go read. Damn, didn't seem that long ago. Tempus do fugit, don't it? But I digress.

I got this yesterday via the jungle drums of the trials club I belong to:

We've all heard about the nonsense surrounding lead poisoning and kids motorcycles. Finally, so politicians are acting on this.

SUPPORT THEM!

Go here:

http://capwiz.com/amacycle/issues/alert/?alertid=23903516&PROCESS=Take+Action

Put in your name and address and show your support. This actually makes a difference. 60 seconds. GO NOW!

Don

If you can see your way clear to do it, please go do this. Dirt bike riding is one of the best family sports there is.

I hate this phrase, but this time it's true, so tongue-in-cheekily, it's for the children. Barf.

No comments: