Thursday, June 28, 2012

It's a good day

Any day that right-wingers' heads explode is a good day, and we've had two this week!

Icing on the cake:

In A Rush To Be First, CNN, FOX, Huffington Post and TIME Get Supreme Court Story Exactly Wrong

Yes, I'm giggling my ass off.

And then there's Gomer (Moron - TX):

Republican Congressman Suggests ‘Impeachment’ For Justice Kagan Over Obamacare Ruling

The Repug reactions are gonna be fun to watch. They're sore and whiny losers.


Fixer said...

Didja see Boner and Cantor whining already? I think Boner was drunk. CNN? Are they still on the air?

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess this isn't one of the MSM's finer moments....

David Aquarius said...

Only Texas would elect a goon like Gohmert to Congress. That idiot is embarrassment squared.

I have lawn furniture with a higher IQ than this fool.

sbgypsy said...

Impeach Kagan . . . but not Roberts.