Monday, June 8, 2020

Oh, the irony...

Ironic Times

World Leaders Praise Trump's Response to Protests
Gets high marks from Viktor Orban, Recep Erdogan, Kim Jong Un.

All Four Living Ex-Presidents Distance Themselves From Trump on Systemic Racism
All dead ex-presidents, except for Nixon and Jackson, have also issued statements.

Trump's Underground Bunker Revealed
Melania even has her own “Eva Braun” room.

Fox News Airs Graphic Showing How Stock Market Soars After Violence Against Black Men
During segment encouraging violence against black men.

1 comment:

NinalDavisq said...

Met girls who were forced to put sponge pads inside their private area so they don bleed while they work. This is barbaric and horrific. Just last month, police rescued a 13 New Yeezy Shoes year old girl who Ray Ban Sunglasses Sale was sold for sex in hotels across Brampton, Niagara and Toronto.

I have had people tell me never would have pictured you married to a black man Michael Kors Outlet Online and not the typical black guy type I am amazed at how comfortable people are with stating their opinions to me about my marriage. I have never Cheap Jordan Shoes For Men told someone I would have never pictured you with an overweight bald headed man or dont seem like the kind of man that would Coach Outlet Sale marry a fat girl People are NOT born racists it is something they are taught. My Coach Handbags Clearance husband gets comments from other black men about being skinned that just tells me that person has Cheap Air Force Ones insecurities within himself.