Sunday, July 4, 2004

Hello

As the Fixer-man said, I'll be writing drivel and basically be responsible for the content of this blog, working around his somewhat lacking HTML skills. Face it, they suck, so half of my posts will probably evaporate into thin air once in a while. I accepted that when I accepted his invitation. I'm glad to be part of the team.

He invited me to do this mainly because I share the same political leanings, and I'll probably be posting news stories and commenting on them, giving my opinions in a less profane manner than he does on his blog 'The Fixer', but just as passionately. I'll also be posting observations of a social nature, just the little things I see that make me think. Hope you aren't disappointed and thanks for indulging us.

It's an auspicious beginning for this blog. Born on the 4th of July. How very American. Have a happy holiday!

No comments: