Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Blog Summit/NY

Okay, I'm gonna set something up. I'd figure a weekend date so those of us who have jobs can make it. The Rude Pundit's show dates:

Friday, August 12 at 9 p.m. (opening day of the festival)

Sunday, August 14 at 3:45 p.m.

Tuesday, August 16 at 9:30 p.m.

Thursday, August 18 at 8 p.m.

Sunday, August 21 at 2:15 p.m.

Wednesday, August 24 at 5 p.m.

Friday, August 26 at 10:30 p.m.

Just my thing, but I'd say one of the Friday night or Sunday afternoon dates would be good, 4 am comes awful early (when I have to get up) Monday morning and we could all be home before it's too late. But I'm negotiable and could swing a day off if I had to for one of the weekday shows (we're a 4 man shop, so when one of us is out the rest feel it). I'll do some research on restaurants and bars in the area that could handle a sudden crowd (most places can and work around the theater crowd) and have a decent ambiance where we don't have to shout at each other. I'll keep you updated by email from now on, so send me a message here and give me your address if you're interested.

To John from Blogenlust: Email me on what you were arranging and maybe we can combine efforts.

No comments: