Sunday, February 12, 2006

Army or Gitmo?

Seems like those are my choices:

Corrente found out, via the Chicago Tribune, that the government of the United States is playing war games, only the enemy they are preparing for isn't foreign, it's us:

The government concluded its "Cyber Storm" wargame Friday, its biggest-ever exercise to test how it would respond to devastating attacks over the Internet from anti-globalization activists, underground hackers and bloggers.

Bloggers?

...


...


Of course bloggers, we are the modern day agitators, the Thomas Paines and Benjamin Franklins, and we are the biggest danger to the Repubs' power. Since I have skills the military can use, I'll probably get drafted after the attack on Iran, or I'll be arrested just before and sent to Gitmo with the rest of my colleagues from Left Blogtopia (y!sctp!)

No comments: