Monday, February 13, 2006

Fun with Dick 'n Guns

Boy howdy, that non-shootin' Cheney's fuck-up is all over the blogosphere like a cheap suit! It's hard to find something that ain't been posted, but I figgered I better try. I wouldn't wanta get left out, after all! Here goes:

Whittington's lucky Cheney left his usual no-chance-of-a-miss usual fowling piece at home.

See if you can shoot like Dick.

Al Franken

Over the weekend, Vice President Dick Cheney shot a man in Texas. Asked why he shot the man, the Vice President said, "Just to watch him die."

Now, I imagine that Cheney and the President have hunted together. What would have happened if Cheney had shot the President? I think if he shot Bush this way, Bush isn't 78 and he's in pretty good shape, and he's kinda macho. I think he would've gotten up and shot Cheney back. And I think they would've started blasting each other like in a Tarrantino movie.

Ah, the stuff of dreams...

Actually, Georgie probably would have ran home and told his mom. Bar'd have ate some lead 'n powder and shot Cheney with a hail of bullets out her ass.

That's probably enough, huh?

No comments: