Friday, July 14, 2006

The Boil on our Behinds

I saw this in 'comments' while I was looking at this political cartoon about 'signing statements' at Truthdig.

What the left and the majority of the world fail to recognize is the vital gift G.W. Bush, his administration, and the current Congressional leadership have given us all. By boldy presenting themsleves as the saviours of our great nation, and simultaniously being the most fiscally irresponsible, diplomatically inept, ideologically regressive, and Constitutionally corrupt government in the history of our nations history, they have revealed for anyone with eyes to see that the warnings of Jefferson, Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt and Eisenhower have come true....that corporations do own our government, and that nothing has really changed since the signing of the Magna Carta. The beauty of a boil on our behinds is that it alerts us to systemic toxicity...the question is, do we have what it takes to lance the boil and clean up the mess?

Gimme a sharp needle and a coupla shots of whiskey! I'll hold my breath, close my eyes, and take a stab at it! I guarantee ya I'll lance something!

No comments: