Thursday, July 13, 2006

Uncool

I sent you over to Pete the Republican Moron's site the other day. And while we all got a good laugh at his stupidity, this was very uncool:

...

then came the commenter bill. he decided that i don't have a right to say what i want to say because obviously i am too stupid for him. so what did he do? he posted my personal information online, inviting all to call me and let me know. others joined him. a total of 5 people posted my personal information...


Come on, you guys. We don't play their game. Pauly cautions:

...

but revealing someone else's private information like that -- i find this completely unacceptable. doesn't matter who the person is, or what i think of his or her views -- that's one trick i don't play on people. because that's when things really get out of control.

...


I find it unacceptable as well. Do you think I keep preaching about the high road to hear myself talk? As soon as you lower yourself to their level, you're no different than they are. Your reputation, once sullied, is a bitch to rehabilitate. I probably wouldn't agree with anything Pete says (he strikes me as a naive teenager truthfully), but he has every right to say it. We talk so much about the Constitution and the First Amentment, it's awful hypocritical to punish someone for speaking their mind.

Let's get with the program, people.

No comments: