Sunday, August 27, 2006

This is still America

And while I don't want to hear anything about God from people, I support their right to believe whatever they damn well please. If it works for ya, fine with me. Just don't expect me at your meetings or whatever you call your get togethers. Living in New York, you meet people who'll worship just about anything and that's fine, but the one thing I don't get are these guys:

NEW YORK (AP) -- Saying he's "as Jewish as a matzo ball or kosher salami," Jackie Mason filed a lawsuit against Jews for Jesus for using his name and likeness in a pamphlet.

...


Jews for Jesus. Being married into a Jewish family, I just don't understand the rationale. And just an additional note, the Metropolitan Transit Authority sued them too*, for appropriating the logos of the NYC Subway System. Seems to me, these guys ain't too bright to begin with.

Tip o' the Brain to our pal Seth for the link.


Update:

But what really scares me are these folks (read 'comments' too), probably nice people all, but yeesh.

Just a note: I found this link while I was going over site stats. I guess somebody got to the Brain via the 'Next Blog' button on the Blogger bar, that we don't have here (I hate that fucking thing). I'm certain this lady didn't link to us. Heh ...

*Link added after the fact.

No comments: