Saturday, February 17, 2007

Language ...

People have informed me that I use ... colorful language frequently here at the Brain, as do my cohorts, and were a bit taken aback. Listen, I write the way I speak and when I get pissed, and that's why I blog, because I am pissed off to the core, the expletives come forth. The good thing about blogging is I actually get to see what comes out of my mouth before the rest of the world. I'm a lot more delicate, sympathetic, understanding ... let's just say I tone my language down when I write here, as opposed to when I'm speaking; I make Richard Pryor and Eddie Murphy sound like altar boys. Consider yourselves lucky. Heh ...

Update:

Buncha potty-mouths in comments too. Tsk, tsk ...

1 comment:

فروشگاه اینترنتی said...

Positive feedback and effective actions can make the job more successful and practical
فروشگاه اينترنتی
https://www.baneh.com
goodluck