Sunday, September 2, 2007

Contest ... sort of

Since The Fourth Estate is winding down (2 chapters left), I was rooting around in the files, looking for something to follow. Since there was a favorable response to the sci-fi epic The Captains, my first thought was Thirty Days at Zeta and then I reread Birthright and I thought you folks might like that too.

So, I figured I'd leave it up to y'all (did a New Yorker just say 'y'all'?). I put the prologue of both up at one of my blogs and I'd like you folks to decide which one you'd like me to start posting*. Links below:

Thirty Days at Zeta

Birthright

Thanks for your time. The Sort of Contest ends when September does.

Have a happy and safe Labor Day.

Cross-posted at The Practical Press.

*If you're voting, leave it in comments here.

No comments: