Monday, November 26, 2007

Shaddap!

You know, I normally don't pay any attention to that idiot David 'Bobo' Brooks because I have a low tolerance for stupid. Sometime this weekend, while I was dazed thanks to all the fucking turkey I've eaten, he came out with a little tidbit about how everybody loves McCain:

... Independents actually do like him, Democrats actually do like him, which is helpful if you’re going to run in a general election ...


Personally, I think St. John should be institutionalized at worst, relegated to chasing moths at night by the porch light at the least, but that's just me. JasonC has the best quote I heard all weekend:

Bitch, please. McCain is a pandering asshole, who pissed any remaining dignity he had left long ago. No one is buying your horseshit, David. Go away.


I'd only add "and take McCain with you".

No comments: