Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Dem primary ...

It's not over? Nooooooooooooo! (banging head against wall) Flip a coin already. I can't take much more ...

And it's not the candidates personally. I give a shit which one wins at this point. I just can't stand a couple more months of the pundits' drivel. We were watching Wolfie last night and Mrs. F said to me: "You know, none of those idiots (the pundits) seem to know what they're talking about."

"No shit," I reply. They were talking about the demographics, who'll vote for whom, and they were going on and on 'Black people - Obama, Latinos - Hillary, Women - mixed' and on and on. 'If this happens when and where, if A wins by a landslide and B does it in a squeaker ...'

I told the Mrs. I was hoping, one by one, the pundits' heads would explode, live on TV. Bill Schnieder, kablooey. Candy Crowley, kablooey. Dana Bash, kablooey. Saving, of course, The Beard for last, just as he's about to throw to Jack, big kablooey. I'da been sitting in front of the TV, clapping my hands, laughing maniacally.

I can't wait until it's over. I'm losing my fucking mind.

Addendum: We're watching McCain's acceptance speech and Mrs. F says "He looks like a pathetic old fool. He's just as bad as Bush."

I hope a lot of other people who aren't as 'politically wired' as bloggers see him that way too.

No comments: