Friday, April 11, 2008

Listen, twits ...

Creature points up something that's been making me want to pull what little hair I have left right out:

I don't have a lot of time to flesh this thought out, but the other day I was sitting around a table with important folks at my job and John McCain came up. Much to my dismay the consensus was that, at a minimum, John McCain was a "principled" man (the same couldn't be said about Hillary, and they were unsure about Obama).

I wanted to scream, but the setting didn't allow. I did manage to mention McCain's free media pass and how he's been wrong about almost everything.

...


I too don't get how supposedly intelligent people still buy into the McCain myth. Didn't you idiots learn from that moron we have there now? Do you want more of this know-nothing, do-nothing horseshit? Come on, folks, get a grip. This also goes for Hil and Barack supporters who vow not to vote for the other. I'm gonna come and slap each and every one of you who votes for McCain instead of the Dem. Twits.

No comments: