Sunday, April 6, 2008

Vacation's over ...

I'll have a few closing thoughts on the experience tomorrow, when I'm not so fried but I wanted to get a couple more pics up.

More on the history of Cunard Line and a few more samples of the maritime art displayed aboard the Queen.

The details of a maneuver you wouldn't think the big girl was capable of.

The reason I was out there to begin with.

Some more shots around the ship.

We have some legal stuff to do with dad-in-law tomorrow and have to get Shayna from the vet in the morning. Hopefully, I'll be unpacked by then as well. I'll be back tomorrow afternoon.

As always, great thanks to my pardner Gordon (thanks to the commenters for keeping the old man in line. Heh ...) for keeping a lid on the place and JG for lending his wisdom to the mix while I was gone.

No comments: