Sunday, June 8, 2008

Disability ...

I posted on this a while back and Mr. Aravosis does today.

McCain campaign strategist Mark Salter said Monday night that McCain was technically disabled. "Tortured for his country -- that is how he acquired his disability," Salter said.


And that disability might be? Mental disability maybe? Why not? I'm fucked up and I never was tortured (if you discount the bores and assholes I've met in bars in the wee hours). Might this disqualify him from the Presidency?

Questions, questions ...

Update:

And no, I'm not being a callous bastid. Yes, I know McCain has some physical disabilities, but this clown is getting 100% when there are guys and girls coming home from Iraq and Afghanistan who'll be eating the rest of their meals through a straw and can't get the proper care, let alone 100%. In light of that, McCain is an able-bodied, thieving scumbag.

No comments: