Monday, October 27, 2008

Am I the only one ...

Whose sphincter tightens at the sound of Heather Wilson's voice? God what an annoying person. It seems Wolfie always likes to toss her and Debbie Wasserman - Schulz in the ring and let them snipe at each other. I heard this yesterday when I was up on a ladder and I thought I was gonna fall off.

She just had to go there. During an exchange on Late Edition Oct. 26, 2008, Heather Wilson could just not resist taking a cheap shot at Biden for his hair transplants and compares the money spent by the RNC on Palin's clothing to what Obama spends on his ties as well.

...


Now, I'm a tie guy (as you all know), and I own hundreds (literally) and, have yet to spend $1500 for all of 'em. For $150,000, I could buy WildTies.com's (I'm a customer) entire line.

The Rethugs got nuthin'.

No comments: