Thursday, December 4, 2008

Stealin' ...

From POP because she hits it on the head. Jeez, Barry won't be in office for another month and a half. Let's see what he does when The Force is with him:

...

I am completely tired of reading and hearing that the "change" hasn’t come, that this person or that person is a bad choice. I just refuse to get involved in all that. I am determined to take that page from Obama’s book and try my level best to let it be my guide when I am tempted to wander off the beaten path and try to fight all the fights. My change has already arrived and now, like our future president, I am going to try and pick my battles instead of allowing them to pick at me.

...


Like I said over there, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt until he actually gets the chance to do something. I'd say he's done a lot more as President-elect to help people through this financial crisis than the sitting President. Talk to me a year from now and then we'll discuss what kind of change he's bringing.

No comments: