Saturday, July 11, 2009

Liberties ...

Only a coward like David Brooks would sit through this:

...

BROOKS: You know, all three of us spend a lot of time covering politicians and I don’t know about you guys, but in my view, they’re all emotional freaks of one sort or another. They’re guaranteed to invade your personal space, touch you. I sat next to a Republican senator once at dinner and he had his hand on my inner thigh the whole time. I was like, ehh, get me out of here.

...


Anybody, man or woman, who would take liberties like that with me, uninvited, would be making a visit to the emergency room to get the bones in their fingers reset.

...

Let me ask you something. If someone puts his hand on your inner thigh, do you just sit there? Even if he is a Senator, I'm pretty sure I would move the hand --- or stab it with a fork. Do these media parasites value their access so much that they are willing to grant any kind of "access" themselves? And here I thought the term mediawhore was a metaphor.

...


Whores, in the truest sense of the word.

No comments: