Friday, October 23, 2009

Nazi looted art found at future site of Bush presidential library

The Political Carnival

That's some blog title. It's not mine, it belongs to The Hill:

Two valuable works of art looted by the Nazis during World War II have been discovered at Southern Methodist University (SMU), which is the future home of the George W. Bush Presidential Library.

I vill not make any Chimpenfuhrer jokes. I vill not make any Chimpenfuhrer jokes.

Because if I did, I'd be just like those mean ol' Tea Tantrumers and ClusterFoxers linking Obama to Hitler, right?

The former president's office declined to comment on the story.

Of course, this Bush/Hitler connection comes to mind, no matter how hard I try to suppress it.

No mention of how they got to SMU or how long they've been there. My guess is they were brought from Germany and Austria where they were found after the war by Bush family minions and have been at SMU with the university's full knowledge ever since.

War has been very profitable to that famiglia, damn them. It still is. Read the links.

No comments: