Thursday, September 9, 2010

I say this ...

Every year.

Being the avid cruisers the Mrs. and I are (we frequent Holland America Line), the odds are not in our favor that we'll end up on a ship with these assholes one day.

...

By my count, that is thirty men and only three women, and I’m being generous about the “women” part since I’m not sure Phyllis Schlafly even counts as human anymore, much less as a woman. On the other hand, it would probably be worth the price of admission just to listen to Schlafly order Ramesh Ponnuru around all week (“Boy! Cabin boy! Bring mama a mai tai and I’ll give you a shiny new dime.”) while Rich Lowry cruises the piano bars with his new wingmen: Greg “The Gut” Gutfeld and Jonah ” The Much Bigger Gut” Goldberg.

...


Somebody'd be going overboard, be it me because I couldn't take it anymore or Jonah and the rest of 'em, because I couldn't take it anymore. It would, however, be fun to see Jonah try to outswim a Japanese whaling ship. Heh ...

No comments: