Thursday, March 31, 2011

Isn’t it time for a no-fly zone in Arizona?

I've been having a hard time finding something to get worked up enough to post on today. Usually it's easy. The Repugs have gone from shooting themselves and each other in the foot to blasting each other's feet off with high explosives. I like that, but it's getting so common I've become blasé, jaded even, about it. Ho-hum. I mean, Fixer's garden and my snow are more interesting.

Libya? Opinions are all over the place, including mine. ¿Quien sabe?

I came when I found Laura Flanders combining the two! Joe Arpaio is a self-serving bully who likes to humiliate inmates with green baloney and pink underwear, which is easy since they're in his jail, and take law enforcement resources away from the important stuff like safeguarding the community and blowing them on grandstanding and publicity seeking. Using a TANK to bust up a chicken fight fer chrissake?!

Right-wingers love this asshole, which is reason enough to dislike the pig.

Text at AlterNet.


Thanks to lauraflanders.

No comments: