Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A dick is a dick ...

And if you can't keep it in your pants, you're a dick. I'm very disappointed in Anthony Weiner. I thought he was different but he's just like the rest of them. Whether it has to do with money, power, or both, I don't know, but I'll never get it. If want to play around with other women (or anybody else), don't get married. Promiscuity doesn't bother me. The fact that people look to fool around after they made a promise to be faithful to their spouse does.

I'm one who has very low expectations of my fellow man. I don't expect anyone else to share my work ethic, my values, or my sense of duty. It's not prejudicial, I just prefer to hold myself to a high standard*.

I expected better from this man.

*I don't always live up to my self-imposed standards, but I try hard to.

No comments: