Thursday, December 8, 2011

Frisco Steamer

Title reference is to the last line of this post. No, it's not a ship.

Nancy Pelosi provides Newt Gingrich ethics report

Here’s the 1280 pages of the Ethics Committee report.

I'll wait for someone else to read me the good parts.

Related:

"Progressives Must DIE! SHOOT Nancy Pelosi!"

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is five minutes with Glenn Beck and a bar of soap. I will need four of those minutes to wash thoroughly.

I've been a good boy this year. I deserve this. Please make my dream come true.

Gordon

P.S. There'll be some single malt scotch and a plate of Alice B. Toklas brownies for you in my living room. Not a bribe. Think of it as a lobbying effort.

4 comments:

Fixer said...

I'll wait for someone else to read me the good parts.

Yeah, me too. Heh ...

Fixer said...

P.S. There'll be some single malt scotch and a plate of Alice B. Toklas brownies for you in my living room. Not a bribe. Think of it as my lobbying effort against Miss Becky.

Trying to figure out if I can fit down yer chimney. ;)

Gordon said...

You might have trouble opening the woodstove door from the inside. The front door'll be unlocked. :-)

Dog Walking Frisco said...

Personable Pet Care is a full service in home pet care provider. Our wide range of services include dog, cat and small animal pet sitting, dog walking Frisco, overnight home care,Pet Sitting Plano, basic grooming, waste scooping North Texas, Pet Sitting Mckinney, Pet Sitting Allen, Dog Walking, North Texas, and pet taxi service.