Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Headline of the Day

GOPers willing to lose House in losing bid to kill Obamacare

We're more than willing to help.


WhyNot said...

The Daily Kos article is funny, thanks for the laugh. Some of the comments are wonderful; I particularly enjoyed this one:

"We must hang together,...else, we shall most assuredly hang separately."

I had actually heard it before - on the wonderfully hilarious British comedy series "Yes Minister / Yes Prime Minister".

It's kind of strange that every Repugnican I ever met or heard of is a total moron, and most of them are also fascist nazi assholes as well as Jesus-cock-sucking born-again fat fucks. By "strange", I mean... that's millions of people, and I don't think any other country on this planet scores that kind of staggering proportion of 2-legged cunts.

What do you suggest as a solution?

Gordon said...